This 300m2 mansion was built in Lemnos in the early 1900 for a Turkish officer and his daughters. It is currently owned by a Greek family, based in London who use it as their summer house.
The main objective of the design was to divide the mansion in two independent apartments so as to fulfill the family’s needs. The first apartment is located on the ground floor and the other on the first floor with a shared a basement and garden space.
The project’s main challenge was to preserve the original features of the house, such as its 60cm stone walls as well as its roof structure and tiles, while undergoing its restoration.